hawt

Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013 ;

Hah. Today was an another day at my lazy week. I know, in Korea, its suppose to be Monday and me, as a middle schooler, I should go to school. But since I go to a bording school in Jeju, and its vacation week today, I guess I'm lying on my bed in my house, in Seoul. It was a typical day until my twin Allie was studying and angered off mum, because of her 'anger issues'. Haha, yes, she has 'anger management issues' and she doesn't know it, and its becoming seriously annoying . So mum went to a concert for her 'cooling off' time and I'm stuck at home with dad, until when HE GOES OFF WITH HIS FRIEND leaving me with his friend's daughter! I'm still in that ' awkward state' with that daughter of my dad 's friend. We are still in the same house with her, and I guess we are minding our minding our own work, so... yeah. I guess we can't do anything about that. :( GTG. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment