hawt

Saturday, December 28, 2013

[Movie] Catching Fire A TRUE REVIEW

  • Hey guys, did you guys watch the new exciting and awesome movie Catching Fire? :D I did, and hereeeees a review for YOU!Okayyyy, I'm a BIG fan of the Hunger games like you guys, pretending to be Katniss, with imaginary arrows when the first movie came out, and I read the WHOLE series and watched the two movies of the series... YES, I'm a BOOKWORM myself, don't look at me like you don't believe me , hun. Haha, calling people 'hun' gives me the laughes.. It's just a funny way to call people ! :D
  • Anyway, I was a big fan of myself, and I guess the basic story of CATCHING FIRE is the bridge to mocking jay, and a ordinary victor, scared of the CAPITOL, in Katniss's view. More specifically, (HAH! a smart word! ) As the beginning of the movie, Katniss and Peeta goes on about their fake love story, this way and that, I love you or not , one of those dilemmas, after the hunger games. With a kiss with Peeta and Katniss at the beginning of the movie! ( Of fake love, of course.) But Katniss also kisses Gale, at their favourite place, the FORBIDDEN FORESTS! (Me: OHHH, No yea don't girl! )Yeah, and she soon meets that guy, you know, the man called Snow, threathening Katniss, of 'more genuine act' of Katniss ver. Peeta, causing the rebels to outgrow. And as the suspicion grow of Snow, the president of the capitiol, soon holds an ANOTHER HUNGERGAMES- i mean get a life old man! - including KATNISS and PEETA, and it seems to them there is no way out for them again for their ' love stories'. And can you guess who they put in THIS hunger games! DING DING DING! That's right, they put in ALL THE PREVIOUS VICTORS of each districts, which makes it harder for them ! ( Why do you do this Susan) But there IS a twist ... so be tuned guys! But you can't miss the heartbreaking scenes of Katniss wearing her canceled wedding dress, and her falling in to Peeta-ster. :) ///
  • For my opinion, it was great and all, but I can give you a halt for those who are waiting for answers for PEETA OR GALE. In this movie, its more of a dilemma movie than a decision movie, so if you are waiting for that, you should probably wait for the MOCKING JAY movie, which are they fimiling now ... :3 I loved it, with a ALL NEW HUNGER GAMES among them, and I was like- HOLLY SMOKE- OH WAIT THEY WON'T DIE. THEY ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS- but I guess the end was a bit wobbly, and you will see what I mean, cause I can't SPOIL IT HERE ! HAHAHAHAH. But I guess it's worth to see, for a hunger games fan, but I guess it's a fact that BOOKS ARE BETTER. And for lastly- nervous that my computer will break with a pink screan- don't buy on 4D, like me, it didn't have any effects, yet wind blowing and moving and a JUNGLE scent, but if you want too, 'be part of the hunger games' You may ! :) For me : it was a star 4.5! :)

1 comment: